SpaceDok is the template that I am currently (2012.01.08) using here at tonybaldwin.me/hax, and at tonybaldwin.me/poetry. I created it by modifying the minima template.
- download url: http://tonybaldwin.me/downloads/spacedok.tar.gz
Spacedok is derived from minima, but with a spacey background, rounded corners, fewer color options.
- Two column CSS layout centered in the window
- 987 pixels (wide).
- Easier to read because of shorter lines and higher line heights
- No section indention
- Sidebar like sidebar template – thanks to Chris Smith!
- Separation of page, site and user actions
- Page actions (edit, revisions, backlinks, subscribe) are in button bar below the page
- Site actions (index, search, recent changes) are in sidebar below sidebar content
- User actions (login, profile, admin) are in sidebar below site actions
- User without edit permission for a page won't see page actions button bar
- Spacey background (okay, I changed the background image here, but the tarball has the spacey one shown in the screenshot).
Download and Install
Use the following URL to download this template:
Refer to http://www.dokuwiki.org/Template on how to install and use templates in Dokuwiki.